HANOI, VIETNAM – July 06, 2021
To provide our users with a more fantastic experience as well as more business insights, GIMO’s mobile app and website has come back with a new look, and indeed, it is better than ever.
To make sure your experience will be pleasantly and seamlessly wonderful, we have added multiple assistive new features. This latest mobile app update includes:
- A completely different interface which you will love
- Earned wage access made easier with a few steps
- A time-check calendar is at your fingertips
On the other hand, GIMO’s new website includes not only a neat and sleek look but an abundance of exciting new content for you to discover: a comprehensive and detailed profile of GIMO as well as a diverse educational content library.
- Our Platform. Get an inside scoop on our solution and how we integrate our platform into the client’s existing infrastructure.
- For Corporates. Check out the estimation on how GIMO can enhance business performance with our brand new interactive calculator.
- For Employees. Listen to the voice of our clients sharing their experience with us and how GIMO has become essential in their daily life through valued testimonials and case studies.
- Insights. The enriched content library includes Insightful blogs and news to keep you updated on what is going on in the financial technology world, tips and tricks for better personal financial management and more.
- About Us. For those who wish to understand our brand, here is our mission and what value we work harder every day to deliver. You will also get a glimpse of GIMO’s experienced leaders, one of the main driving forces of our success.
- Contact Us. Do not forget to connect with us via LinkedIn and Facebook to keep up with our latest news.
GIMO sincerely hopes that you will enjoy our new updates. Feel free to contact us with any inquiries.
Hotline: 1900 232 360
- 13 Sep, 2022
Struggling with unexpected expenses while formal financial services are not always within reach, many workers must resort to predatory lending. This seemingly quick-and-easy solution can be severely harmful. The workers shared such alarming reality on The 9th+ Hour Gameshow, co-produced by the General Confederation of Labor and Vietnam Television. Loan sharks are preying on […]
- 01 Aug, 2022
Airing on 31st July 2022, “The 9th+ hour” episode centered on the work-life stories of factory workers in Binh Duong province, part of the Southern Key Economic Region in Vietnam. This was the first episode of “The 9th+ hour” show that GIMO co-produced with the General Confederation of Labor and Vietnam Television. Participating in the […]
GIMO joins the Vietnam General Confederation of Labor in commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Invalids and Fallen Soldiers’ Day
- 26 Jul, 2022
HA GIANG, June 26, 2022. In commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Invalids and Fallen Soldier’s Day, GIMO accompanied the Vietnam Generation Confederation of Labor delegation in paying tribute to heroic martyrs at the Vi Xuyen National Cemetery. The delegation also visited and bestowed gifts to war invalids, their families, and households living under the […]
Stay in the know