Are you an enthusiastic, young-at-heart individual who loves to experience a fast-paced work environment with a dynamic team? Are you always striving for success and further growth in your professional career? You have found the right place to start.
At GIMO, you, as a Back End Engineer, have the unique opportunity to build many advanced products and grow with the most professional Technology Team at one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Vietnam.
GIMO is exploring a completely new segment of FinTech – the development of Earned Wage Access (EWA) model. The concept is as simple as it sounds, allowing employees to get paid as they earn. By introducing it to Vietnam’s market and modifying the model to entail the needs of the majority of Vietnam’s population, we are hoping to change the lives of millions of underbanked workers who are experiencing daily financial struggles.
- Design and implement both database structure and back-end applications to a high standard;
- Write documentation for the software we’ve developed;
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within code;
- Work with our CI / CD process and give suggestions to improve it;
- Create APIs.
- 4+ years of experience in Java, Spring, JooQ, MySQL; RESTful APIs, Microservices; building tool Bazel/Gradle;
- Experience with systems for the B2B2C business model is a big plus;
- Experience with Python, Docker/Kubernetes, and Cloud Infrastructure is a plus;
- Good at algorithms is a big plus;
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Engineering or related fields.
- Tremendous opportunities to learn, grow and build with a fast-growing fintech startup in Vietnam;
- Young, dynamic but professional working environment;
- Competitive salary plus well-rounded compensation package.
We would love to hear back from you! Send us an introduction of yourself along with your resume to E: firstname.lastname@example.org