Are you an enthusiastic, young-at-heart individual who loves to experience a fast-paced work environment with a dynamic team? Are you always striving for success and further growth of your professional career? You have found the right place to start.
At GIMO, you, as a Product Manager, have the unique opportunity to build many advanced products and grow with the most professional Technology Team at one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Vietnam.
GIMO is exploring a completely new segment of FinTech – the development of Earned Wage Access (EWA) model. The concept is as simple as it sounds, allowing employees to get paid as they earn. By introducing it to Vietnam’s market and modifying the model to entail the needs of the majority of Vietnam’s population, we are hoping to change the lives of millions of underbanked workers who are experiencing daily financial struggles.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop innovative products that meet customer needs and drive business growth
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities for product innovation and differentiation
- Create and maintain product roadmap and ensure alignment with company strategy
- Define and prioritize product features and requirements, and work with the engineering team to ensure timely delivery
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and post-launch evaluation
- Monitor product performance and user feedback, and continuously improve product experience
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including business partners, investors, and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field;
- 2+ years of product management experience in a technology-driven company, preferably in fintech or banking startup environment
- Strong understanding of product management principles and practices
- Experienced with Agile development methodologies, and ability to adapt to changing market and business needs
- Excellent communication with great cross-functional collaboration
- Passion for driving innovation and making a positive impact on society
- Tremendous opportunities to learn, grow and build with a fast-growing fintech startup in Vietnam;
- Young, dynamic but professional working environment;
- Competitive salary plus well-rounded compensation package
We would love to hear back from you! Send us an introduction of yourself along with your
resume to E: firstname.lastname@example.org